Full Gospel Fellwoship of Belarus Sums Up 2015 Results
A Christmas conference of the pastors of the Full Gospel Fellowship of Belarus took place in the great conference room of Johannes Rau Minsk international education centre. The meeting began with a pastors meeting in the hall.
After prayer and musical glorification Bishop Leanid Varanenka presented a videoreport on the Fellowship’s activities of the year 2015, highliting the bishop’s visits to the full gospel Churches, the prayer for Belarus at Chizhouka Arena and the Global leader summit, gospel.by reports.
The members of the Bishops Council later gave their Christmas greetings to the church pastors.
Valery Sheybak, the pastor God’s Family Church, told about charity activities of full gospel churches and about the social security conference for the ministers in the fields of charity, rehabilitation, education and culture.
Zmitsier Bavykin, the director of the religious mission “Youth with a mission” gave a video report on the Youth leader forum which took place last Autumn in Staubtsy.
In the second part of the meeting the Bishop Council gave presents to the pastors. Paval Bintsarouski and Volha Zauyalava, who made the FGF site popular, were given special gifts.
The meeting ended with a festive lunch.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16