Brest Orthodox Diocese Organized Environmental Section
A decision to organize the environmental section in the Orthodox Brest diocese was taken at the annual meeting of clergy, monks and nuns of the diocese on 29 December. A layman Paval Ramanovich has been appointed the head of the new section, ekklisia.by reports.
According tj the head of the new section, promoting an environmental conciousness among the population through mass events will be the main priority of the new diocesan department.
Brest diocese was the second diocese in Belarus after Hrodna to organize environmental section.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16