Belarusian Ambassador Aleynik Talked With Pope At New Year Audience
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus reported that on 10-13 January the ambassador of Belarus to Great Britain and the Holy See Syarhey Aleynik made a visit to Vatican.
He participated in the New Year audeince of Pope Francis and diplomatic corps accredited by the Holy See. During the audience a short talk of the ambassador and the pontiff took place, MFA reports.
Two-sided meetings took place of Belarusian ambassador with the Secretary of State of Vatican Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the minister of foreign affairs of Vatican Archbishop Paul Gallagher and the chairman of the Papal Council on culture Cardinal Gianfranco Ravazi. The topical subjects of the cooperation between Belarus and Vatican were discussed, as well as holding of joint events in 2016.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11