Adventists Organized Soup Kitchen In Minsk
A Social Patrol campaign is taking place in Partyzanski district of Minsk on 13-22 January. “We reached an agreement with the Adventist agency of Help and developement “Adra Belarus”. Volunteers agreed to station a tent with a field kitchen in the yard of the Shelter for homeless people”, – Alyona Kanaplyova told, the director of the territorial social service of the district.
The kittcehn works every day after 6 p.m. The leftovers are given to the shelter. The volunteers also hand out warm clothes, Minsk-Novosti reports.
From 23 January the Social Patrol will work in Pershamayski district, where Adra Belarus also cooperates with a territorial social service center.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16