Minsk Parish And Ecologists Will Help Poor-Sighted Children
The Minsk Orthodox parish of the martyr Uladizmir Khiraska signed on 27 January an greement on cooperation with the Republican ecology and ethnography centre in the field of environmental education and social adaptation of visually impared and disabled children.
The parishioners, who united in the name of the martyr Uladzimir Khiraska, who in the beginning of the XXth century was working with blind children, studied at Russian state social university, where they learned Braille, Russian fingerspelling and sign language, church.by reports.
Nowadays the youngest parish of Frunze district of Minsk gives service for the visually disabled. The dean of the church Zmicer Worsa ordered special textured icons with inscriptions made in Braille.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16