440 years ago, on 31 January, 1676
The remains of the Polish kings and Grand dukes of Lithuania Jan Kazimierz Waza and Michal Wiszniowecki were reburied.
220 years ago, on 31 January, 1796
Catherine II demanded oath of allegiance form the people of the past Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
120 years ago, on 31 January, 1896
A mathematician, philosopher, pedagogist Sofia Janowskaja (Neumark; 1896-1966) was born in Pruzhany.
75 years ago, on 31 January, 1941
One of the first teachers of an orthodoxal Judaism in the USA, a native of Valozhyn Moshe Salaveichyk (1879-1941) departed.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16