605 years ago, on 1 February, 1411
The Torun piece treaty was signed by Poland, GDL and the Teutonic Order.
460 years ago, on 1 February, 1556
The queen of Poland and the Grand duchess od Lirhuania Bona Sforza had moved home to Italy.
205 years ago, on 1 February, 1811
A Belarusian folklorist and ethnographist Romuald Zenkievich (1811-1868) was born.
160 years ago, on 1 February, 1856
A Russian general and the owner of Homiel palace Ivan Paskevich (1782-1856) departed.
95 years ago, on 1 February, 1921
The military diplomatic mission of BNR to Latvia and Estonia was closed.
85 years ago, on 1 February, 1931
A Belarusian artist Ivan Pratasenia was born.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16