Catholic And Protetant Bands Participated In Christian Music Fest In Baranavichy
The fifth Christian music fest “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” took place in Baranavichy on 31 January. Music lovers of all ages and Christian denominations gathered in the crowded hall of the House of culture of textile workers.
A great number of Catholic priests and seminarists came to the festival, and in the middle of the festival the Bishop of Pinsk diocese Antomi Demjanko addressed the guests of the festival.
Quite popular Catholic and Protestant bands participated in the festival, such as:
– “Ave” from Hrodna seminary;
– “Podykh Dukha” from Pinsk seminary;
– “PARACLETOS”, a protestant band from Brest region;
– Paval Firanets of The Fraize band with Kseniya Lazkovich;
– “Niebaskhil”, the band of John the Baptist Catholic parish in Minsk;
– The Crossway band from Baranavichy.
Theevent was organizaed by a Catholic priest Paval Rudzman.
Photos by Paval Hadzinski
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16