Belarusian Authorities Accused Catholic Church Of Insufficient Staff Training
The Roman Catholic Church in Belarus is not active in training priest, claimed Leanid Hulyaka, the Plenipotentiary for religions and nationalities of Belarus, on 2 February at the meeting of the Plenipotentiary’s office.
“As always, The Roman Catholic Church in Belarus is not active enough in training its staff”, – he said according to BelTA.
Thus, according to Hulyaka, nobody graduted from the seminary in Pinsk this year and only one person entered the seminary this year, and there are no students in the Academy of Theology opened in 2015. All of this, the official claimed, makes necessary to invite many priests from abroad, many of whom are not in a good command of state languages and seldom use them in liturgies.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16