Belarusian Church In London Cornerstone To Be Consecrated On 7 February
On 7 February the blessing of the cornerstone of the newly erected church of St Cyril of Turau and All the Patron Saints of the Belarusian People on Sunday 7th February 2016,10:30 am, at St Cyril’s Belarusian Church Centre, Marian House, Holden Avenue, London, N12 8HY will take place, f. Siarhiej Stasevich writes in Facebook.
H.E. Antonio Mennini, Apostolic Nuncio to Great Britain, and H.E. Hlib Lonchyina, Eparch of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of the Holy Family of London, will preside at the blessing rites and Divine Liturgy.
The church of St Cyril of Turau and All the Patron Saints of the Belarusian People will be a memorial to the victims of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster, and we will commemorate its 30th anniversary in April of this year. It will be London’s first newly built wooden church building since the Great Fire, and the first Belarusian Catholic church ever built outside of Belarus, father Stasievich writes.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16