Baptist Fined 100$ For Arranging Christmas Meeting In Horki
A court hearing for the case of a Baptist Liliya Shulhan took place in Horki on 8 February. She had been fined 100$ for arranging a Christmas meeting at her home. Thecourt decided that she misused her living premises, “The voice of a sufferer” reports.
As Krynica.info had reported, on 22 December Mikhail and Liliya Shulhan, the members of the International Baptist Christian Churches Union, invited 26 friends and acquaintances to their home to disuss on the subject “Why Jesus had been born?”.
The discussion was interrupted by representatives of local administration and the police. Aliaksandr Byalyatski, the ideology department head, accused the gathering of an illegal assembly.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11