BCD Activists Collected Signatures In Defense Of Life
During the In Defense Of Life campaign the BCD constituent committee gathered signatures under the petition for the change of the abortion law in Maladziechna.
On the assembly of 12 December 2015 BCD put the defense of life as one of the most important priorities of the committee, thus beginning the second stage of the national campaign “In Defense Of Life”, bchd.info reports.
As Paval Prakapovich, the BCD Minsk region coordinator, noted, the first stage of the campaign allowed to abolish almost all social condition for abortion, gave medics the right to deny abortion, and medical institutions had been obliged to conduct psychological counselling for women whodecided to undergo abortion procedure.
“Even a single changed decision of a future mother, a single lived saved will give a certain purpouse to our work”, – added Raman Hancharou, the BCD coordinator in Maladziechna.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16