440 years ago, on 16 February, 1576
A Transilvanian prince Stefan Batory promissed the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth to retake lands conquered by Muscovia.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16