Event Dedicated To Abort Victims Held In Vitsiebsk On Valentine’s Day
On 14 February an event dedicated to unborn children and to the right for life of a person simce the moment of its conception called “A candle of memory, a candle of hope” took place in Vitsiebsk near the Orthodox Pokrovski church.
The event was organized by the volunteers of a group “Line of Life”, that originated on social networks, and by passers-by who joined them. The participants lit candles in memory of children killed in their mothers’ wombs. During the event young people from the “Line of Life”, more than 40 people, were giving away thematical pamphlets, vitprav.by reports.
The idea of the event had been supported by social department of Vitsiebsk diocese and the priests of Voskresenski church.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16