630 years ago, on 18 February, 1386
The Grand Duke of Lithuania Jogaila married the Queen of Poland Jadwiga.
470 years ago, on 18 February, 1546
The leader of German Reformation and the founder of Lutheranism Marthin Luther (1483-1546) died.
95 years ago, on 18 February, 1921
A Russian general, a son of a Belarusian priest, Platon Lechitskiy (1856-1921) died.
70 years ago, on 18 February, 1946
A Belarusian poet Nadzieja Artimovich was born.
60 years ago, on 18 February, 1956
A Catholic priest, social activist and poet Yanka Siemashkievich (1883-1956) departed.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16