Complaint Filed To Supreme Court For Christian Democratic Movement Non-Registration
The consitutent committee of the Christian Democratic Movement has filed a complaint to the Supreme Court for the refusal of the Ministry if Justice to register the organization.
It is emphasized in the complaint that the decision to refuse registration had been mad illegally because all applied documents were in compliance with the law, and that the Ministry should at least to give additional time for the committee to mend all parts which the Ministry found incompliant with the law, stated the committee’s representatives to Krynica.info.
“We believe that the decision of the Ministry of Justice had been made groundless because it is illegal. It violated an essential right of the CDM constitutors as citizens of the Republic of Belarus – the freedom of associations”, – emphasized Volha Kavalkova, the CDM consitutent commitee chairperson.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16