780 years ago, on 19 February, 1236
A crusade was proclaimed against the pagans of the historical Lithuania.
365 years ago, on 19 February, 1651
A church reform of Patriarch Nikon in Russia began.
185 years ago, on 19 February, 1831
The battles of Nowaja Wes and Wawer took place during the 1831 rebellion.
165 years ago, on 19 February, 1851
A Polish enlightener, writer and publisher Konrad Proszynski (1851-1908) was born in Minsk.
115 years ago, on 19 February, 1901
A Belarusian national activist Syarhey Busiel (1901-1940) was born.
95 years ago, on 19 February, 1921
Polesie voivodate with a center in Pinsk was established in Poland.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16