Belgazprombank To Buy Skaryna Bible To 500th Anniversary Of Belarusian Bible
The head of Belgazprombank, one of the first Belarusian companies that began funding Belarusian art, says that he would like to buy a Skaryna Bible to the 500th anniversary of Belarusian Bible and to get premises for a gallery from the authorities.
The head of the board of the Belarusian-Rusian joint-stock company calls the dynamics of the talks with the government too slow. At the presentation of an exhibition dedicated to Leon Bakst, Viktar Babaryka said that these talks are on the stage of “ritual dances” , Nasha Niva reports.
At the same time the banker acknowledged positive measures of culture and foreign ministries in the field of joint projects.
The main problem that, according to Babaryka, can be solved this year is getting premises from the government for the permanent exhibition of the bank’s collection. “We are ready to exhibit our funds – more than 80 items – permanently, – says he – but these premises must be given to us, not sold”.
Belgazprombank beganforming its art collection in 2012; now it has works of Haim Sution, Mark Shagal, Leon Bakst, Faïbich-Schraga Zarfin, Mikhaïl Kikoïne, Osip Lubich, Pinchus Krémègne and Walenty Wańkowicz.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16