Belarusian Christians Worshipping Icon With Crown Of Thorns
Belarusian faithful had been given an opportunity to worship a part of the Crown of thorns that had been brought with the icon of the Lord from Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
The relic can be worshipped till 24 February to 4 p.m. at the Orthodox Holy Spirit cathedral in Minsk, afterwards it will be moved to the Alexander Nevsky church till 20 March, and then to the Nativity of the Mother of God nunnery in Hrodna till 27 April. The last place of residence in Belarus for icon will be Zhyrovichy monastery till 9 June.
It is worth mentioning that during the hour when the Krynica.info reporter attended the cathedral, a stream of people never ceased, though it was well-organized in the church.
Photos by Paval Hadzinski
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16