BOC To Host Events For Children With Disabilities
The Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, and the Minister of Culture of the Republic of Belarus Barys Svyatlou signed a joint events plan for the Culture Year at the diocesan office in Minsk on 22 February.
The plan included 62 joint cultural events, including international and republican festivals of Orthodox chants, spiritual music and bell-ringing, art competitions, conferences and seminars.
The plan states the events staged for children with disabilities as the main ones, including the St. Uladzimir Khiraska International clay modelling competition for visually impaired children and St. Uladzimir Khiraska Minsk open children’s musical competition for children with disabilities.
Also several anniversaries will be celebrated – 900th anniversary of the decease of christener Mina, the bishop of Polatsk, 915th anniversary of St. Euphrosyne of Polatsk, 430th anniversary of St. Sofia of Slutsk, 70th anniversary if the decease of St. Srafim of Zhyrovichy, 100th annibersary of protopresbyter Vital Baravy.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16