680 years ago, on 25 February, 1336
Mass suicide of the defenders of a Lithuanian castle Pilenai.
445 years ago, on 25 February, 1571
The King of Poland and the Grand Duke of Lithuania Sigizmund August gave Magdeburg right and coat of arms to Perabrodźe.
200 years ago, on 25 February, 1816
A participant of the 1863 rebellion in Belarus Kazimir Kabylinski (1816-1863) was born.
185 years ago, on 25 February, 1831
Battles near Białołęka and Olszynka Grochowska between th rebels and Russian troops.
110 years ago, on 25 February, 1906
On eof the BCD leaders, an editor of Krynica, a composer Paval Karuza (1906-1988) was born.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16