400 years ago, on 2 March, 1616
The army of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, headed by Samuel Korecki, defeated Moldovian army near Khotyn.
185 years ago, on 2 March, 1831
A battle between rebels and Russian army took place near Pulawy.
120 years ago, on 2 March, 1896
A Belarusian Catholic priest, a public activist, the author of “Bielaruskaja Krynica” Stanislaw Hliakoǔski (1896-1941) was born.
85 years ago, on 2 March, 1931
A Belarusian architect and expert of arts Lianina Mironava was born.
5 years ago, on 2 March, 2011
A Belarusian film director Valiery Rubinčyk (1940-2011) died.
A Belarusian children’s writer Tadziana Kliaśornaja (1932-2011) died.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16