St. Peter And Paul Church Burning Near Asipovičy
The St. Peter and Paul Orthodox church wasburning on 1 March in Lapičy village in Mahilioǔ region.
A fire started at about 3 p.m. and was reported to emergency services by a passer-by, the representatives of Mahilioǔ emergency service stated.
When firemen arrived at the site, the building busning burning from the inside and a smoke was coming. Forutnately, there were no people in the church and nobody has suffered.
The fire damaged 10 square meters of the roof.
The church belongs to Babrujsk diocese. It is a single-storey building constructed in 2008.
According to the preliminary investigation, the fire had been caused by violation of the regulations on the use of stoves and heaters.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16