Minsk Church Can Be Demolished Due To Traffic Interchange Construction
The faithful of a Full Gospel church “The Word of Faith” found out on 3 March that soon they can be deprived of premises, land and legal address after the public discussion considering of the construction of a traffic junction which will lead to demolition of the church and several other buildings.
Only a couple of locals participated in the discussion, because it hadn’t been properly announced, radio Svaboda reports.
Among the new transport lines a metro line will dominate. Acording to the plan, new line will go through a building on Karžanieǔskaha str. 24, where the Word of Faith church is situated. One of its members, Andrey Fralichin, says that in that case the church will probably lose its property and legal address as well: “A lot depends on the investor but ther isn’t any and everything is uncertain. Nobody tells us what to do next, nobody promises us any compensation”.
The developers tell that the realization of the plan will begin in 2020 but first the project must be approved and put on auction.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16