370 years ago, on 10 March, 1646
The King of Poland and the Grand Duke of Lithuania, a titular King of Sweden Wladislaw Vasa married Marie Louise Gonzaga, the daughter of the Duke of Mantua.
305 years ago, on 10 March, 1711
A subchancellor of GDL, poet and translator Michal Antoni Sapieha (1711-1760) was born.
235 years ago, on 10 March, 1781
A Latin poet, teacher, Catholic Jesuit priest Michal Koricky (1714-1781) died in Minsk.
90 years ago, on 10 March, 1926
One of the anti-Soviet underground leaders in Belarus, poet and ethnographist Vasił Suprun (1926-2007) was born.
70 years ago, on 10 March, 1946
A Belarusian and Russian actor Uladzimir Hasciuchin was born.
45 years ago, on 10 March, 1971
A Belarusian football player and trainer Jury Šukanaǔ was born.
5 years ago, on 10 March, 2011
A Belarusian writer and translator Janka Sipakoǔ (1936-2011) died.
A Belarusian politologist Sviatlana Naumava (1956-2011) died.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16