615 years ago, on 11 March, 1401
Wiłna union was formed in Radom between the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Poland.
295 years ago, on 11 March, 1721
A Calvinist pastor, a Reformation activist in GDL and Poland, a native of Belarus, Jerzy Rekuc (1670-1721) died.
110 years ago, on 11 March, 1906
A Belarusian revolutionary and terrorist Ivan Pulichaǔ (1879-1906) was hanged.
105 years ago, on 11 March, 1911
A Greek Catholic priest, public activist and historian Leǔ Haroška (1911-1977) was born.
A Soviet physicist Arkadi Migdal (1911-1991) was born in Belarus.
85 years ago, on 11 March, 1931
Import of Bibles was prohibited in the USSR.
75 years ago, on 11 March, 1941
A Belarusian politician and publisher Aliaksandr Ulasaǔ (1874-1941) died in exile in Siberia.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16