Traditional Family Values Defending Youth Movement Established In Brest Diocese
Brest Orthodox diocese declared on 11 March creation of a youth movement “True Life”, that will defend traditional family values, with the center in Resurrection cathedral in Brest.
The movement is headed by Jaǔhienija Marozava, the cathedral’s social worker. The society’s plans include carrying out seminars, conferences, holiday meetings, family events in order to propagate traditional family values and chaste relationships between young men and girls, and also to protect lives of unborn children, ekklisia.by reports.
“Mommy, let me live” event took place in Bielaaziorsk
On 8 March members of youth brotherhood of St. Serafim church in Bielaaziorsk carried out a street event called “Mommy, let me live”. Lead by the brotherhood’s leader father Aleksij Aliachnovič and confessor Arciemij Dziačok, young people were handing out leaflets and pamphlets in protection of the lives of unborn children.
A part of leaflets had been given to the gynecology ward of the local hospital.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16