Ministry In Belarus Denied To Two Polish Priests
In the December of 2015 two Catholic priests from Poland, who were invited for the ministry in the Minsk-Mahiliou diocese, had been denied coming in the country. Krynica.info received this information from Forum18 human rights organization with a reference to Jury Sańko, the press secretary of the Conference of Catholic Bishops in Belarus.
According to him, one of the priests’ visa application is in a review stage, that is why there is a chance that he will be permitted to have ministry in Belarus.
“Every time it is harder for foreign priests to come to Belarus”, – f. Jury Sańko emphasized.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16