BOC Synod Took Several Administrative And Staff Decisions
The first BOC Synod session in this year took place on 24 March at Minsk diocesan office under the chairmanship of Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslaul Pavel, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, with participation of Metropolitan Filaret, the Honorable Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus.
According to church.by, almost all BOC bishops and archbishops participated in the session.
The Synod discussed current topics of the Belarusian Orthodox Church and took several administrative and staff decisions.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16