Christ Is Risen! Truly, He Is Risen! (Photoreport From Red Church)
On 27 March Christians of different denominations who use the Gregorian calendar celebrated Easter.
The Catholics of Minsk also started celebration with a morning liturgy. At 7 a.m. the Catholic church of St. Simeon and Helen was crowded. The faithful were eagerly anticipating the moment when f. Uladzislau Zavalniuk will say these important words: “Christ is risen!”.
Afterwards a cross procession around the church took place. Those, who hadn’t consecrated Easter dishes on Saturday could do it after the mass to return to the family table fully prepared.
Christ is risen! Truly, he is risen!
Photos by Paval Hadzinski
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11