Vatican Appointed Its Representative To National Eucharistic Congress In Belarus
Pope Francis has appointed Cardinal Zenon Grocholewski a special representative atthe National Eucharistic Congress in Belarus, which will take place in Hrodna on 24-26 May in commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of Hrodna diocese and restoration of legal Catholic activity in the region.
Previously, Bishop of Hrodna Aliaksandr Kaškievič underlined in his address to the faitdhul and clergy that “in thehistory of the Catholic Church a 25-year span is not very big. Nevertheless, we live in an absolutely new age”, that began after social and political changes of the 90s, Radio Vaticana reports.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16