Ministry Of Internal Affairs: 49,000 Faithful Atttended Church On Easter
More than 49,000 people participated in Easter masses in Catholic churches on the territory of Belarus. Public order had been upheld, reported the representatives of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on 27 March.
Last year the MIA gave the figure of 46,000 people.
It is worth mentioning that the figures given by the MIA differ significantly from year to year.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16