Robbery Attempt Took Place On Easter In Priest’s House
On the night before Easter, on 26 March, a 48-year old inhabitant of Rahotna village tried to rob the priest’s house while he was at the Mass, the representatives of the Invsetigative Committee of Hrodna region reported.
The perpetrator found and took the parish’s cash -about 2000$- and the priest’s personal belongings. But he failed to escape, because the priest came home and detained the thief.
It turned out that the man made another attempt of thefe. In February in Dvorac village he wanted to steal jewelry and money from a pensioner’s house but was caught by the owner of the house.
The suspect has numerous previous convictions, including for murder and large-scale theft. He is already in custody.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16