Adventists’ Charity Mission Registered In Belarus
The Plenipotentiary for Religions and Nationalities Leanid Huliaka told that in 2016 the religious mission “the Adventists’ Agency of Help and Development “ADRA” of the Conference of the Churches of Adventists of the Seventh Day” has been registered in Belarus.
According to him, the aim of the mission is to disseminate and to implement Christian principles of a mercy through charity, BelTA reports.
It comprises material and moral support to the victims of catastrophes and economic crises and single mothers, families with many children, orfans, the poor, people with disabilities and pensioners.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16