Authorities Claim There Is Enough Land For All Religious Buildings
The number of religious buildings of Belarus must be sufficient for the faithful. “Necessary landplots will always be available in a set procedure”, – stated the Plenipotentiary for religions and nationalities Leanid Huliaka.
Today there are 49 active religious sites in Minsk, 28 of them being Orthodox churches, 4 Catholic churches and 5 chapels. 23 Orthodox and 10 Roman Catholic churches, a Baptist nursing home, “Bethany” Pentecostal church and a mosque are currently under construction, BelTA reports.
Meanwhile 151 religious communities are active in Minsk: 45 Orthodox, 21 Roman Catholic, 18 Baptist, 23 Pentecostal, 6 Adventist, 9 Evangelist, 6 Jew and 3 Muslim ones. Most of communities (38) are located in the Centrałny district of Minsk.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16