Catholic Church Building Put On Sale For 13,000 Dollars In Belarus
The district executove committee of Uzda district has put on auction a Catholic Church built in 1798 by general Kazimir Zaviša.
The e-auction will take place on 26 April, the start price of the historical site is 13 thousand dollars, tut.by reports.
In 1843 Daminik Lucevič, the father of Janka Kupala, was baptized here. During the Soviet period the monument of Neo-Gothic served as a district house of culture, which it still formally is.
The church is surrounded by a stone wall. Total area of the building is 534 square meters. The building has electricity, heating, running water and sewer.
The building has two stores. The first floor has an auditorium of 240 seats, wardrobe and a storage room, the second has a hall and 7 office rooms. A buyer will also get a surrounding land plot leased for 99 years.
The winner of the auction will be able to use the building for opening a cafe, mini-hotel, restaurant or an office building.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16