Minsk Nuns Ready To Separate From BOC?
Because of Catholics, Minsk Orthodox nuns are ready to separate from the Belarusian Orthodox Church, claimed f. Dmitry Nenarokov on 27 March at the Moscow Antiecumenical forum.
“Recently, the nuns of a Minsk nunnery turned to me. Their mother superior Vasilisa is ready to separate with all her community because she is being made to pray for Catholics and to let them attend the liturgy”, – he said.
The priest did not specified which nunnery he was talking about.
As Krynica.info has previously reported, the dean of a monastery in a Slonim district, Father Superior Amvrosy refused to pray for Patriarch Kirill because of his meeting with Pope Francis in Cuba.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16