Boy With Disability From Rečyca Not Allowed To Meet Nick Vujicic
A famous motivational orator Nick Vujicic comes to Belarus on April, 15th. He had invited to his lecture Adam Essert, 11, a boy from the Rečyca special school for children with disabilities, who had also been born without both hands.
But the administration of the special school decided that it is better for the boy not to go there because this meeting could do him harm.
As Krynica was perviously reporting, with the help of pedagogists Adam had learnt how to write, draw and work with a PC.
Nick Vujicic had written a letter to the boy, sent him an invitation to his lecture a Minsk-Arena and even promised to talk with him personally.
The original article was published on TUT.by.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16