Adam From Rečyca Special School Still Meets Nick Vujicic
The meeting of an 11-year old boy Adam Essert from Rečyca special school and Nick Vujicic will take place.
The administration of the school changed their mind and decided to accept Vujicic’s invitation and bring Adam in Minck to the lecture of the famous motivational orator which takes place on 15 April.
As Krynica was perviously reporting, with the help of pedagogists Adam had learnt how to write, draw and work with a PC.
Nick Vujicic had written a letter to the boy, sent him an invitation to his lecture a Minsk-Arena and even promised to talk with him personally.
But the administration of the special school decided that it is better for the boy not to go there because this meeting could do him harm.
The original article was published on TUT.by.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16