Catholics, Jews and Orthodoxes Cleaned Old Cemetery In Homiel Together
A peculiar interreligious voulnteer work-in took place on 9 and 10 April in Homiel, during which the members of local Jew communities, workers of Homiel special factory and Christians – Orthodoxes and Catholics – were cleaning the Prudkouskaje cemetery.
Such voluntary work day is being organized by Homiel believers for the fourth time. Christians work on Saturday, Jews – on Sunday. This time Catholic scous were especially helpful, katolik-gomel.by reports.
The Prudkouskaje cemetery has graves of Jes, Christians and soldiers buried under red stars. Dozens of graves were destroyed by vandals and time. Today, thanks to the volunteers, it has almost been cleared up.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16