Catholics And Orthodoxes Revered Memory Of Those Killed In Minsk Metro
Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahiliou Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz came with other citizens to revere the memory of 15 people killed in a terrorist attack in Minsk metro five years ago on 11 April.
The Catholic hierarch brought flowers to the memorial at the Kastryčnickaja metro station and prayed at this place, tut.by reports.
A prayer service was served at the Orthodox Holy Spirit Cathedral by the blessing of the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslauł Pavel and by the request of the relatives of some of the deceased, church.by reports.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11