Nick Vujicic Promised To Pray For Belarus (Photos)
A motivational orator and a Christian Evangelist from Australia Nick Vujicic gave speech on 15 April at Minsk Arena. Many Belarusians with disabilities came to the listen to the speech of the world-famous orator without hand or legs.
During his speech Vujicic mentioned that nobody is a mistake and that every person is precious. He also urged the gathered to help their neighbors as musch as possible: to adopt a child, to help orphans, to feed the hungry, to love one’s enemies.
“You can think of me as a brother to Belarus. I love you. I want to help your country. I will pray for your government, for your media , for your education system”, – claimed Vujicic at the end of his speech.
Healso said that he wants to visit Belarus again. “Ilove you. I believe in you. I believe you will find the faith in God”, – he emphasized.
At the end of speech the orator hugged with the audience, first of all with people with disabilities.
Photos by Nadzieja Hacak.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16