Great Chancellor Of Order Of Malta To Visit Belarus
On 24-26 April the Great Chancellor of the Order of Malta Albrecht von Boeselager, who in the Order’s hierarchy is a prime minister and a foreign minister, will officially visit Belarus, states the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ briefing of 20 April.
The Great Chancellor will participate in the international conferene “Chernobyl 30 years after. From disaster to renovation and sustainable social and economical developement ofaffected territories .”
He will also meet the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Uladzimir Makey. The parties will discuss the prospects of the bilateral cooperation in humanitarian field.
The Order of Malta is an official religious order of the Roman Catholic Church. It has a status of observer organization in the UN and EC, has diplomatic relations with 105 countries. According to the international right, the Order of Malta is a state-like entity, while the order itself claims to be a state.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11