Supreme Court Recognized BCD Party Non-Registration
On 18 April the Supreme Court has refused for the sixth time to register the Belarusian Christian Democracy Party by recognizing Ministry’s of Justice refuse to register BCD. The number of refusals in legalizing Belarusian Christian democrats (including public associations) had surpassed two dozens.
According to BCD executive secretary Dzianis Sadouski, who represented BCD at the hearings, the refusal absolutely predictable.
“BCD continues its activities. Obviously, Christian democrats will be registered only after the change of the regime”, – he stated in his commentary to BCD press service.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16