Council Of Ministers Adopted Alternative Service Regulations
On 18 April the Council of Ministers of Belarus adopted the procedure of alternative military service by the decree N0. 312. The document has been adopted to update the legislature in compliance with the Law on Alternative military service of 4 June 2015.
During the alternative military service the citizens will work at healthcare, housing, forestry and social facilities, at communication maintenance and emergency response units. The term of the alternative service is counted as a work record.
The Ministry of labour and social security sets the list of organizations for alternative military service, the forms of orders and IDs.
The procedure of providing the first workplace for the discharged and the procedure of medical examination had been set.
As Krynica.info has previously informed, the alternative service is provided for those who cannot serve in millitary due to their religious beliefs.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16