Lukashenko: Religion Will Not Be Studied In Schools
Aleksander Lukashenko claimed in his address to Belarusian people and the National Assembly that he considers Belarus an example of peaceful coexistence of religions.
Being asked about the possibility of introducing religious education in Belarusian schools the president answered that he will not do it for numerous reasons.
God give our tolerance like ours to other countries including Russia, Alexander Lukashenko said.
No steps in the fied of interreligious relations should be made, especially among school students, he believes. Such subtle matters should not be touched upon, the president said. “Let us flow with the river, so to say, and let’s not upheave the society or make our main religions compete”, – Lukashenko claimed.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16