New Nunciature To Be Opened In Belarus
The buliding of the new ApostolicNunciature will be soon opened in Minsk, f. Jury Sańko, the press secretary of the Conference of Catholic Bishops in Belarus, stated on 23 April at the meeting with Christian journalists.
It is still unknown who will take the post of nuncio which was previously held by Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti. The situation is complicated due to the fact that Russia also needs a new nuncio, f. Jury Sańko noticed.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11