Catholic Priest From India Prohibited To Teach Spiritual Exercises In Belarus
Belarusian authorities did not allow a Catholic priest and a missioner from India James Manjackal to teach spiritual exercises in Belarus. They were planned to be staged in Rosś from 22 to 24 July, father Česlau Pauliukievič, the dean of the Rosś parish , told to Krynica.info.
The priest does not know the reasons of the refusal, because the invitation was sent by Hrodna diocese, where the refusal had been received. “I was only told that the visit is not coordinated”, – he mentioned.
It is worth mentioning that father James Manjackal, the representative of a Charismatic movement in the Catholic Church, had taught spiritual exercises in Belarus two times.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16