50 years ago, on 27 April, 1966
A native of Belarus Andrey Gromyko became the first USSR official to meet the Pope.
10 years ago, on 27 April, 2006
A Belarusian military commander Michal Vituška (1907-2006) allegedly died.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16