Svietlahorsk Rural Dean Lost His Position Due To Workers’ Death In Church
The dean of Svietlahorsk rural region was deposed from hisposition during the session of Homiel diocesan council due to the incident of April, 20th when workers died in St. Peter and Paul Orthodox church. Previously, a priest of the parish, who caused a traffic accident allegedely being intoxicated.
It had also been decided to send deep condolescences to the families of the dead workers on behalf of the bishop and the diocese’s clergy, to reimburse funeral expenses and to put the named of the deceased in the list of the Homiel diocese parishes for a permanent remembrance in prayer. Also the Easter festival was cancelled in Svietlahorsk, reports “Komsomlskaya Pravda v Belarusi”.
It has been also decided to establisj the diocesan commission for work safety.
According to unoffcial sources the cause of workers’ death could be a carbon monoxide poisoning.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11